Yum Yum Mix 2-1-1all-natural fertilizer and plant foodAvailable in 4.5 lb shakers, 5 lb, 12 lb, 25 lb & 40 lb bags.
Yum Yum Mix is an all-purpose fertilizer and soil conditioner. It is a premium blend of organic and natural alfalfa meal, cottonseed meal, greensand, kelp meal, planters II, rock phosphate, humate and dry molasses. Yum Yum Mix is a rich source of major nutrient elements. Earthworms and soil micro-organisms respond to this natural banquet by breaking down minerals and organic matter into available nutrients for your plants. Yum Yum Mix is natural, organic and completely safe for family, pets, wildlife and everything you grow. It is free of animal products, petrochemicals, and sewage sludge. Vegetarian approved - no blood, no bones. Yum Yum Mix improves soil tilth, moisture retention, plant vigor, and stress resistance. Used regularly, it helps create a balanced pH and a naturally fertile soil. Perfect for growing all annuals, perennials, vegetables, lawns, trees and shrubs.
- Alfalfa Meal: Nitrogen; Vitamins-A, B, E, carotene, thiamine, biotin, pantothenic acid, niacin, riboflavin, folic acid, choline; 16 amino acids, co-enzymes, sugars, starches, protein fiber
- Cottonseed Meal: Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium
- Kelp Meal: Nitrogen; Potassium; Vitamins-A, B, B2 , C, calcium, pantothenate, niacin, folic acid; minerals-barium, boron, calcium, cobalt, copper, fluorine, iron, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, nickel, sodium, strontium, sulfur, zinc; 17 amino acids
- Greensand: Iron, Potassium, Silicate, Phosphorus, 30 trace elements
- Rock Dust: Calcium, Sulfur, Magnesium, Boron, Cobalt
- Rock Phosphate: Phosphorus, Calcium, Trace Elements
- Humate: Salts of Humic Acid - improve soil characteristics and aids in releasing other nutrients to plants in usable forms
- Dry Molasses: Carbohydrates, Sugars, Trace Elements - feeds and attracts beneficial soil organisms
Total Nitrogen (N) - 2.0%
Available Phosphate (P2O5) - 1.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O) - 1.0%
In amended soils, spead Yum Yum Mix evenly over the surface and work into the top 2 inches of soil. In unamended soils, spread Yum Yum Mix evenly over a 2 to 3 inch layer of a Soil Mender or Back to Earth compost and till into the top 8 to 12 inches of soil.
Planting & Transplanting
Mix Yum Yum Mix with backfill soil around the rootball. Add a Soil Mender or Back to Earth compost to unimproved soils working into the soil’s surface. Be careful not to damage feeder roots. Cover with a Soil Mender or Back to Earth Mulch.
Apply at the rate of one tablespoon for every four inches of pot size. Work mix into the top half inch of the soil and water in. Plants should be fertilized every 30 days. Mix should be applied to soil and not to foliage of plant.
Flowers & Vegetables
For plants in containers, follow houseplant instructions. For plants in beds and gardens, apply at the rate of 1/4 cup for every 3 sq ft. Work mix into the top 1/2 inch of soil and water in. Plants should be fertilized in spring, summer, and fall.
Shrubs & Roses
Apply at the rate of 1/2 cup for every 1 vertical foot of shrub or rose bush. Work mix into the top 1/2 inch of soil and water in. Plants should be fertilized in spring summer and fall.
Apply at the rate of 1/2 cup for ever one inch caliper of tree. Mix should be evenly distributed under the canopy of the tree (shade line tree would make if sun was directly over tree). Work mix into the top inch of soil and water in. Trees should be fertilized in spring, summer, and fall.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.